Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Not dead yet...


Been a busy few weeks, haven't written anything worth keeping. Dharma turned 5 on Halloween so we've been busy with her birthday. I waited almost an hour to vote today which is novel to me as the local polling place is usually quite dead whenever I show up.
Being in Massachusetts has really ruined this election for me. I just have not been able to get excited about it. Frankly I don't like Obama. I'm not one of those wing-nut assholes who thinks he's the Antichrist I just don't think he's got what it takes to do this right. In essence I am of the opinion that he is simply the Dumbocrat version of he whose name will be left unspoken. (you know who I'm talking about, the current monkey Resident of 1600 PA. Ave.) And beyond being the first black president I do not see what he has to offer the country. I mean, he couldn't even be bothered to finish his FIRST TERM in the Senate, is he going to take a better offer from the private sector sometime in 2011? Add to that his supporters are very creepy and pushy and have done more to put me off him than any of the bullshit smears that have been played against him.
OK McCain, your turn. Eight years ago I would have been all over your campaign, buttons, rallies, you name it. The way the shrubbers treated you during and after the NH primary pretty much put me off the Repugnican party and the current Residency has buried any future desire to give your party anything but a big ole shit sandwich. I probably would have voted for you today if you hadn't played ball with those assholes. Seriously, all you got left is whimpering about how you're "not George Bush." Please, you've been his toady for the past six years. "In the best interests of this country" my pasty ass. The best interests of this country would have been better served if we had an actual monkey and his zookeepers running the show. If you were really a 'maverick' you would have done your level best to get that asshole impeached before October 2001.
Now you're riding off into the sunset and from the looks of things Obama is riding to the White House. I may not of voted for him but I do wish him the best of luck, he's gonna need it more than Sarah Palin needs a brain.

No comments: