Wednesday, June 17, 2009

So, so lazy...



This video sums me up pretty well. Our due date is in 10 weeks so I've been a little preoccupied. I've written a little bit but not much worth keeping lately. I have, however, been giving my Novel in Progress a lot of thought lately and I think I've found a way to finish the part that I've been having trouble with and might actually be able to move on with it. Been reading a lot lately, Mario Acevedo's vampire detective books. Total popcorn for your brain. Quick reads and (excepting the first) are really funny and all of them are well written. But I've finally managed to get my hands on a copy of Glen Cook's Glittering Stone books. I found a decent hardcover omnibus at abebooks.com for more than I wanted to pay but less than I've seen anywhere else. It arrived today but I have to back and read the six books that came before it so the whole story is fresh in my mind.

bjoly

No comments: